Winter can be the hardest time of year to find a fun activity to do with your significant other. There seem to be only so many fun indoor options to choose from that don’t include watching a movie in a theatre or hunkering down on your couch to binge on Netflix. While I tend to prefer warm weather activities, my husband and I brainstormed a list of 22, actually fun, indoor activities for a date night! The ideas included in the list are centered around spending quality time together and giving you the opportunity to have fun together and strengthen your relationship. Enjoy! (Outfit details below!)
- Escape room
- Trip to a local book store – Bonus points for hanging out and reading!
- Live music event – Jazz night anyone?
- Local art show
- Trip to a museum
- Local bar with games such as ping pong and pool
- Hockey game – We loved the Norfolk Admirals when we lived in Hampton Roads.
- Basketball game – If you live near a college you can see a great game for a more reasonable price!
- Dave and Busters
- Attend a theatre production – Intermission debrief is a must!
- Paint night
- Painting pottery
- Wine tasting
- Trampoline park – Be careful!
- Coffee shop – We love Agora in downtown Fredericksburg!
- Trip to an aquarium
- Karaoke night – This one is not for us, but we know someone out there would love it!
- Volunteer – Find something you both are passionate about.
- Try a “hole in the wall” restaurant – These are often the best ones! Check TripAdvisor!
- Share some tapas – Spanish style tapas are the best! If you don’t know what tapas are check out this link!
This outfit is super chic, yet so comfortable. I wore it out to dinner last Friday night, and I felt like I could have been home lounging in my pajamas! This top is actually sweatshirt material with eyelet trim on the sleeves and on the back. (top is sold out, but similar off the shoulder option here) I wish I could look this good in a sweatshirt all the time! The leggings look more like a slim fit pant because of the material and of course the cute zipper detail along the side. If you are looking for a pair of sophisticated leggings, these are definitely a great option, and they are on sale! This is the perfect outfit to visit a local coffee shop, listen to some live music, or even sing a little karaoke all while staying cozy!
What are your favorite date night ideas?